My Personal Commitent To You
Rail Operations Group (ROG) takes its role in helping to deliver high quality and safe services extremely seriously and are proud of the part we play on the Rail Network. We do, however, recognise that there may be times when our customers, or other stakeholders, may not be entirely happy with aspects of the way our services have been delivered. In such circumstances we have a robust complaints process designed to resolve any situation.
In brief, ROG pledges to:
• Acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 3 working days
• Investigate circumstances surrounding complaint within 7 working days
• Respond to the complainant within 10 working days
• If resolution is not reached, we will escalate the issue to a senior level and aim to reach agreeable solution within 20 working days
• Monitor customer satisfaction at senior level at least monthly
• Conduct regular Customer satisfaction surveys
Chief Operating Officer
If you wish to make a comment to help us improve our services, please send the following information to email@example.com
• Email Address
• Daytime Contact Tel number
• Your message
Rail Operations Group will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
By using this website, you agree that we may collect, store and use any personal information we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with personalised access to this website and to contact you (including by phone, fax, e-mail and SMS text messaging) with information which we think may interest you, including our regular electronic newsletter. You may instruct us not to send you this information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org